Thursday, 30 September 2010

Beautiful sunshine


Here today, washing out before the rain... lol...going to look for wallpaper later.
My card today is an open one as I have no male cards left in stock....
Brown card stock
PM Colossal earth tones papers
Digi image ( sorry don't know where I got it from)
coloured with pro-markers
3D gloss on slippers and coffee
chalked background
Faux stitching with gold gel pen and matted onto brown card
Brown orange and white ribbon and coffee ribon bow
sentiment computer generated
4 pearls made with Viva pearl pen

I am entering this into the following challenges

Wild Orchid crafts---- Ribbons and bows
Crafty Catz---- Stitching
Craft your Days Away ----Autumn Doodles
Bee Crafty ------ Furry Animals-- Digi stamp

Thank you for your visit
Love Tilly x

9 comments:

Janette said...

You come up with some cracking cards Tilly really you do.....fabulous, think it's brilliant...xxx

Lizzy xx said...

Fab card Tilly, luv the cute image xx Lizzy xx :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Tilly,
Hugs Dianne xx

Carol Ann said...

Great card Tilly love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

coops said...

great card tilly.i do love the funny sentiments you use and i love this one.fab image too :)

xx coops xx

jules said...

love this made me smile that image!!!

Rainmac said...

What a wonderful card Tilly, I love the sentiment and the colours you've used, doodling looks fab too. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

Mina said...

I wish I had a pound for evertime I had said that Tilly lol...what a brilliantly funny card...love the image
Mina xxx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

How adorable! I just love those bunny slippers!!! Thanks for playing with us at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)