Monday, 22 November 2010

A perfect Sunday!


Good morning,Well I had the perfect start to my week yesterday and enjoyed it immensely, I had been to the Range on Friday and bought Christmas papers for myself and Sue, yesterday, I went to visit and we dribbled over the gloss and glitter..... then the telephone rang and Janette (Little Bo )asked if she could call in for an hour as she was visiting rellies nearby !!! It was the first time we had all three met, but no-one could get a word in edgeways, we ended up having a light lunch, (at 3pm)lol, some really lush cupcakes that Janettes D-I-L had made and then forced Sue to start on her Christmas cards with our help, hopefully, now she has her stash within reach, she will start serious production !!!!!

Later on, Moz, Mum and I went to visit friends at Blackpool, Sue's craft room puts mine to shame and I really must have a good sort out !she has everything safe in A4 boxes, all labelled, shelves stacked neat and tidy, floor to ceiling ! I was sent home with a carrier bag of card, she was going to 'Throw out' as she had no more room for it !!!! I could not get it to the car fast enough in case Sue changed her mind... Wish I could have accidentally knocked a couple of MS punches and Cricut Carts into the bag as well lol !!

Crafting has brought me some wonderful friends and I am so great-full for each and every one of you! What a wonderful hobby lol (even if it is expensive) !!

Today's card is made with one of my new LOTV stamps;

Winter wonderland paper ( stash from 4 years ago, don't know make)
Nesties circles and scallops
LOTV stamp
Coloured with Prom-markers
and sprayed with Sparkle and Shine
MS snowflake punch (sparkled and shine)
LOTV Sentiment cut with Nestie

I am entering into the following challenges;

LOTV----- Glitter and Glitz

2 Sisters----- Snowflakes

Totally Papercraft----- Snow/ sonwflakes

Wild Orchid Challenge----- Blue Christmas

Pollycraft Designs Challenge------- Blue

Thank you for your visit
Tilly x

15 comments:

Mad Moose said...

Love the card and i'm so glad you've been keeping Sue on the straight and narrow! x

jules said...

oh beautiful card Tilly! wish i could have seen Sue and met Janette!!

Claire x said...

Lovely card hun and I'm glad you had fun with your crafty friends, isn't it just great to be with great likeminded people who enjoy the same hobby. Its great you all live so close. Hugs, Claire x

Sarpreet said...

a gorgeous adorable card. great image

Lee said...

Awww what a lovely post.Warms the heart.Great to hear you have been crafting with Aunty Sue,and that you have now met another crafter our lovely Janette.Bet you scoffed them cakes down quickly too lol.Another gorgeous card,lovely image n papers.xxxx

coops said...

stunning card tilly.love the lotv image and the icy colours are gorgeous.
sounds like you had a fantastic day :D

xx coops xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card what a lovely surprise seeing Janette although 1st time we had met was if we had been mates and seen each other for years. Best day with 2 great mates organising and entertaining me. Thanks and love the card coloured beautifully.

Inger said...

Such a beautiful christmas card Tilly!!!
Lovely colors and details!
Thank you for stopping by my blog as well :)

Inger

Crystal said...

Tilly this is sooo sweet, LOVE the music dp, the blues, and that wonderful image!! What a festive beauty!

Noreen said...

What a gorgeous card, it has such a wonderful atmosphere to it. Sounds like you had a wonderful day that did you all the world of good xx

Mina said...

that sounds like my idea of a perfect day Tilly, I wish I lived closer to you all so I could visit too...Its so wonderful to hear Sues having such wonderful visits from crafter friends...your card is a perfect frosty christmas card
Mina xxx

Whisper said...

Fabby card and i'm glad you had such a fabby day too, Luv Sam x

Janette said...

Hi Tilly, Oh boy did we have a nice day or what....now about this friend who lives near me...does she want me to store anything for her...lol....I will you know....anyway, thanks for making me so welcome and all my pressies to...am having fun.....xxxxxxxxx

Dawny P said...

I love this Tilly. Fab image and paper and the colours are gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us this week over at LOTV and glad you had a nice time with your crafty pals cos crafters are just the best. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Kim said...

Tilly this is so darling! I love what you have done with this LOTV stamp...so darn tootin cute! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim