Sunday, 23 January 2011

Love these girls



Having a bit of a lazy day, can't be bothered to do much, I have the lamb roasting in the oven for tea and I will go and get the veg ready soon lol,
Well, I did not start on my clear-out the other day, but I have sat here and looked at what needs doing....... hope that counts as making a start lol..... I think I will just sneak up on it one day when neither the stash nor I know what is happening!!!

I am loving these adorable girls nearly as much as 'Stella', I just had to colour Grace today, she is so sweet, and again, I always had plaits, ringlets and ribbons when I was small........ I have followed the Sugar Bowl sketch which is rather pretty. The light has not been very good today and my card looks a little dark, sorry about that lol...

PS..... just been to the shed for the veg and I spotted a tiny yellow summer pansy (about as big as a 50 p....) I can only assume that it has been out on the lash this week-end as it has been far to cold for even the snowdrops to pop up !!!!!! we have all done daft things after a drink or two lol!! Isn't nature amazing!!!!

K and CO. Papers
Green card from stash, cuttlebuged with swiss dots folder
Green and gold ribbon from stash
Sugar Nellie digi image of Grace
Watercoloured and chalked
Also, brad, flower, and heart from stash
MS butterfly punched twice to give depth, a bit of stickles added
Free clear stamp, inked and chalked

I am entering it into the following challenges;

The Sugar Bowl ------- Sketch by Kiki

Stamp Something Challenge ------ Cute

The Crafty Pad------ Something Girlie ( glitter, butterfly, hearts)

Wild Orchid Challenge ----- Lets get sentimental

Thank you for your visit
Tilly x

12 comments:

Lee said...

Oh WOW.I love this card.Beautiful papers,great layout.Such a cute image.You have a rest you work toooo hard lol.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the colours you have used, I do like these images,
Kevin xx

Aunty Sue said...

Really stunning Christine not been out today either just lazy i know but did do some washing well washer did lol

Janette said...

Hi Tilly,Another gorgeous card, oh your just trying to make me jealous...I know...lol.....feel sorry for that pansy when it sobers up and realises what it's done...lol...are you saving your energy for the gym....xxxx

coops said...

stunning card tilly.the image is beautiful and i love your gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Mina said...

some things need three coats of looking at Tilly lol...your card is stunning, beautiful colouring
Mina xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly,

Wow what a beautiful card, lovely image and such lovely colours. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, I am half way with the tias and thank you for taking an interest, perhaps as we get nearer the finish we might guess what it is.
Margaret

Whisper said...

Oh simply stunning hun, Luv Sam x

jules said...

love the card Tilly your colouring is fab! beautiful card!

Debbie said...

Stunning card, beautifully coloured and lovely detail. :)
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad

Anne said...

Wow! Thanks for linking up with us this week at TCP. Hugs x

Eisbärin said...

These images really are adorable, aren't they? Loving your card, very special indeed! Hope you are well and do get the sorting out done, it does wonders to your mojo and you might find hidden treasures! (Speaking from experience here...)
Love, Alex