Saturday 30 July 2022

A wet start

To the day, we have had rain nearly every day this week, trouble is it is only mostly drizzle and lots of cloud. Never mind, the games are on .tv. from Birmingham so I shall watch some of those this afternoon. 

It was my grandsons 4th wedding anniversary this week and I almost forgot so it had to be a very quick card. 


 I ran some silver mirri through an embossing folder with hearts and swirls, the flower jug is a pre-coloured image from LOTV, (so useful)  the beautiful butterfly ribbon, gem and sentiment are from stash. 

I was also given a card kit from a friend so I thought I had better use it. 


It made 16 cards which has now gone to the lady next door to sell at Church for funds, at least they can be used for a good cause.  I did keep one back to use for a male birthday in August.

Hugs Tilly x


2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful anniversary card Tilly- the embossed silver card looks lovely with the pretty floral image. The cards you made from the kit are fabulous and I'm sure they'll be snapped up very quickly!
Warm and humid here- no rain and we could certainly do with it!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and lovely image, the floral image works so well with the silver embossing.