Friday 25 November 2022

Good morning

We have a beautiful sunny morning here after a week of rain and cold winds. At Crafty Catz  challenge this week Janet our host, would like to see you using 'blue and silver' in your project or the usual anything goes. Our lovely sponsor this week is

 Jan’s Digital Stamp


Prize $6 gift certificate


A sliver base card for my image from the sponsor, coloured with PM's and die-cut (un-named) a black and silver ribbon, gems from stash to finish. 

I have almost finished writing my cards but I have had to cut back due to postage costs, isn't it sad. 
Hugs Tilly x


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A FANTASRTIC CARD
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous card tilly, this is such a pretty image, coloured beautifully and looks lovely framed in silver.
Have a good week.
xx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Love all the sparkle! You framed the image so nicely! xoxo

Sue said...

Such a sweet card Tilly it's perfect hugs x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, perfect for the challenge