Friday 9 December 2022

Good morning

By golly it's very cold here in Manchester area. Frost and more frost but if I keep moving I won't feel it lol. Our new challenge at Crafty Catz this week is set by our leader Aunty Sue and is a worthwhile 'Last minute Christmas' or anything goes, and our great sponsor with lots of lovely images is 

                                                           DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS


The Prize is  2 images from the shop



DC Christmas pad matted on craft card, A fav Dr Digi image coloured with PM's, MS snowflakes and sentiment done on PC
Are you Christmas ready, I may put up my little tree this weekend.
Hugs Tilly xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An awesome card love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous image, lovely design and papers- and a great sentiment, a fun festive card Tilly.
Keep safe and warm.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card he is such a love image and can image how many children have promised to be good!Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image, I think a lot of kids will have less this year.
Very cold here to in somerset woke up to snow this morning

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image Tilly. LOve your sentiment and pretty embellishments.
Well the snow came Saturday! LOvely background for my Grandsons Wedding.
Chrissyxx