Friday 20 January 2023

Good morning

 What a cold and snowy week it has been ! Never mind, here at  Crafty Catz challenge our host  this week is Chris and has chosen the extra theme of use your die-cuts or of course, anything goes. This weeks challenge is 'just for fun' with no sponsor . We hope you can join in with us. The team has some lovely makes.


This was so hard to photograph ! The die-cut is white but looks blue. It is unbranded.  I think the leaves were from The Works ? The flower and sentiment are from stash. Have a good week.

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful card I love that corner die.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Bright and beautiful- love the pretty yellow and the intricate die cut.
Hope you have a good weekend
xx

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous die tilly. LOve your colours and design.
Fine and sunny today, with a bit of luck we could have seen the last of the snow for a while.
Chrissyxx
If I even see a stamp on here lol...I'll use another one he! he! xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I dont know why some cards are so hard to photo, I can see its white even if its come out blue, Its a lovely die you used.