Friday 17 March 2023

Good morning

  At Crafty Catz this week we have a lovely challenge of 'go green' or anything goes as set by our talented teamie Chris. a great prize this week is from our sponsor


Prize - 2 images from store

This image was from our sponsor

This little cutie is coloured with PM's and paper is from the works nature pad. Gold matting and Tim Holtz sentiment.
It's beginning to get a little warmer even if it is wet, hoping to get the roses pruned and a bit of weeding done very soon. 
Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

He's such a cute dragon and your lovely clean design showcases him perfectly, great sentiment too!
Yes, definitely feels a little warmer now, it was lovely yesterday when the sun shone- sadly it's raining today...more muddy Marvin to deal with!
xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Such an adorable card and I love the sentiment too. I was also admiring the border of your blog, beautiful clematis! Michelle x

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous colours and design Tilly.
LOve your sentiment too.
Doesn't feel very warm to me yet lol. Happy to see my Daffodils though.
Chrissyxx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Christine again and have a good weekend

Crafty Loops said...

Tilly, I just wanted to thank you for always visiting my new blog posts and leaving such lovely comments. It's always greatly appreciated. This card is super cute. Puff the Magic Dragon would be proud, teehee. Lee xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Delightful and lovely card, I love the dragon image and colouring