Tuesday 11 May 2010

baby card/ Papertake Challenge

ENTERED INTO PAPERTAKE CHALLENGE
shiny and glitter

Where has the last few days gone ???........ lol

I seem to have been busy doing nothing........anyway, today I have made a card for the Penny Black challenge over on do-craft, set this week by my friend Jules. We had to make a baby card in any colour excet pink or blue........ I chose cream and apple green, I hope you like it.
I have coloured the image in chalks and pro-markers, put 3D gloss on water-lily and frogs and sprinkled a little glitter on top I have put a sparkly dragonfly in R/H corner
I have used the cuttlebug swiss dots folder on base card
Image matted onto apple green card, then cream embossed card and then apple green again
The sentiments are from stash
The card had to have ribbon or lace so I added the bow and green feather to soften the card giving a baby feel !
Thank you for looking, Tilly x

3 comments:

Whisper said...

Stunning hun, i love this cute little image - have only used it once myself with chalks !! Sam x

coops said...

stunning card tilly, i love the fab image and the embossed background is fab.luv coops.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Christine this is lovely. Like the green