Thursday 29 July 2010

Happy Thursday


Today, another of my friends has recieved her special card, lol.... and she is still talking to me, ( just goes to show a lot of people don't get upset by insults! well meant, of course. Todays card has gone to Little Bo, who lives near Blackpool---- maybe she will get a life as a pole dancer in one of the many clubs hehehehehehe

Todays 'Stella' is again coloured with Promarkers
matted onto MS punched paper and matted on pink card
Paper Cellar background
Flowers and tiles from stash
Sentiment comes with image
I am entering this into Paper Play Challenge---- anything goes
Thanks for your visit
Tilly xx

8 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh! great card Tilly! made me smile bet little bo did too! lol!!!!

Lizzy said...

Fab card hun...luv the image & dp's are great...luv the colours xx Lizzy xx :)

Crystal said...

AWWW Tilly this is soooo fun!!! I LOVE that dp and your embellies.....!! I just LOVE these fun images girl!

Aunty Sue said...

Oh christine before you said who it was for thought omg she sent this to janette. lol. Now will she speak to me. Great card and love these cards

Margarets designer cards said...

great card, love the wording Margaret

Janette said...

Christine...trust me...I will never get a job as a pole dancer...ever....lol....loved the card and it's better still in the flesh...lol...thanks tilly....xxx

coops said...

lol tilly this is fab.i do love how you are using these images and another brillaint sentiment.

xx coops xx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Fab card....thank you for joining us at PaperPlay..
Hugs
Jan