Friday 30 July 2010

So Far it is dry here


I have put the washer on but it's looking like rain, need to have a clean-up today so I am putting my card on early..... I am knee-deep in bits of paper and foam pad squares, I'm sure you know the feeling----------
This is a card that I sent to my friend Queen B, who is a very funny, kind lady. I have not spoken to her this week, so maybe this is the one who is no longer my friend.!!! lol

Paper Cellar Backing paper
Image from Bugaboo, cut with Oval Nestie and chalked with blue around edge
Coloured with Por-markers
Sentiment comes with image
butterfly, flowers and ribbon from stash
MS lace punch

Thank you for your visit
Tilly xxx

5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Tilly,Great card, you papers are gorgeous,obviously love the image and sentiment....have a nice cleaning day...weather rubbish here so far...see what the day brings...xxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh christine this is soo funny i am sure avril will talk to you as you say she is kind. lol. Well do you think i can get the grass cut.

Unknown said...

Not got it yet Tilly but its gorgeous - hmmmmm maybe I WILL talk to you again ha ha.

Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Love, Avril (QueenB) xxxx

coops said...

lol.another fantastic card tilly with another brilliant sentiment.

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

love it!! he he!!