Sunday 29 August 2010

What a busy week

I have been meeting myself coming back before I have even gone------ lol.... decorator been busy on hall, stairs and landing, which means I can't keep going up and down stairs in his way, my neighbour came home from hospital on Wednesday, so I have been making meals for him and popping round,I have had lots of apples falling from the tree so I have been busy cooking crumbles and pies, my oven is now on the blink,I gave it a good scrub with wire brush and cleaned it all, think the thermastat valve has gone!!! add in washing, ironing and shopping so no time left for blogging and card-making----- I did have 25 mins to make a male card yesterday but forgot to take a picture, a friend became the proud owner of our 2 large fish tanks and he only said it was his birthday just before he came down lol..... Today, we are going out trying to find caravan storage, we have to move from our present site for 1st September, nothing like waiting until last min. I have a hospital appointment on Tuesday with Mum and hopefully pick up wallpaper on Wednesday... we are also going on holiday for a week on Friday, so lots to do for that! I hope you are all well and busy, hope to fit in a challenge this week!
Take care
Love Tilly xx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

omg tilly you will need a holiday with all this wish a had 10th of your energy. Hope all is ok with mum on tuesday.

Janette said...

Where do you get the energy from Tilly...omg...would be on my knees...your amazing...xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Tilly I think you need a hol to get over it!

coops said...

omg tilly i feel tired just reading what you`ve been up to.hope you manage to find a new site for your caravan and enjoy your holiday.i think you deserve the rest :)

xx coops xx