Saturday 29 January 2011

I have an award !!!


I have been awarded this by Claire at http://ohneillyscards.blogspot.com/
It is an award to bring unknown, good blogs to to light lol

In accepting this award I have to agree to the following conditions;

1. you have been tagged, do you want to accept YES, then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept

3. Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag,link these to your post too, and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please do not tag someone with over 3000 followers

Here are my chosen blogs;

Barbara at Hunnybunnys cards

Helen at All fiddle and fart

Di at on the cards

I hope I have managed to pass this on correctly
Tilly x

No comments: