Saturday 12 March 2011

A busy week-end



Today is very dismal and we have been promised rain, as long as the snow stays up toward Scotland lol.......I have just finished off this card I started on Friday, and then afterwards, I am going to make another lot of marmalade.Out of yesterdays boil, I had 5 lb jars and 3 small jars, it was very good,... I took 2 small jars to the hairdressers, she was thrilled with them.
Tomorrow I am meeting up with 2 of my besties -----Aunty Sue and Jules, we are going to the craft fair at Leigh. I am having to take Mum as himself is still away, we shall also be meeting up with my cousin and others from Do-crafts. I shall also be getting my hands on my new Grand Calibur that I won last Saturday.Wonder what Nesties and folders I can buy for it ?? lol
Today was Aunty Sue's turn to win, she has a lovely prize from Digi Stamp Boutique, I'm sure we shall soon see what she has bought with her voucher lol

I started off following the sketch for the 'The sugar Bowl' until I remembered I had a LOTV image.--oh well---
I shall be sending this to Haeli, in America, who is suffering from ovarian cancer at only 12 years old. Follow the link to Michelle's blog to read her story here
Brown cardstock
PM papers from fantasy pack (cream and brown)
LOTV image coloured with PM's and matted onto green card
Front image 3D glossed, inside image glittered
MS lace punch on green/cream card
zig-zag glitter ribbon, flower (Inked), Butterfly (glittered) and candy dots coloured with PM's from stash

The light has taken some colour from the inside lol

I am entering this into the following challenges;

Alys Sunday Challenge ---anything goes
Colour Create----- use the colours brown/ green/ cream and black
Lili of the valley ------ say it with flowers ( headband, dandilion, foam flower)

Thank you for your visit, have a good weekend

Tilly x

15 comments:

Janette said...

Good evening Tilly, what a beautiful card, this is so pretty.....hope you all have a fab time at the craft fair, bet your excited about getting your prize.....enjoy.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the sweet image and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Christine and i love the papers and your inside. I am sure she will love this when it lands on her door step. See you in the morning.

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful card Tilly!!!!

Crystal said...

OMG this is sooooo super cute,what a darling image!!!! Love the inside too....Hope you are having a great weekend!!!

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous. Beautiful image and colours and papers.

coops said...

beautiful card tilly.i love the image and gorgeous papers and colours.
i hope you had a good day out at the craft fair :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi Tilly...wow...gorgeous card...thanks for the commens you lhave left on my blog...please visit again and see a little something i have left for you... xx

Whisper said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun and have i hope you didn't spend too much money at the craft fair !!!, Luv Sam x

Alex said...

This is a lovely card, Tilly! Lot's of care has gone into it and it shows!
Love, Alex

Mina said...

wow Tilly how clever are you making it look like the fairy is sitting on top of the image...brilliant card
Mina xxx

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card Tilly and just perfect to cheer up a little girls day :) I love the beautiful image you've chosen, the lovely punched border and the pretty butterfly. I hope you had a fabulous time a the craft fair - sounds like a great day :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week.

Sharon x

NGCARDS said...

A fabulous card hun! xxx

Dawny P said...

This is ohhh so sweet - I love that image :) Thank you for joining us over at the LOTV Thursday challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Di said...

Gorgeous hun! love the paper and your MS punches a beautiful card!
Thankyou for joining colour create.
Hugs Di xxx