Saturday 23 April 2011

Sun and more Sun





HAPPY SAINT GEORGES DAY


What brilliant weather, so much sun then last night a few showers to water the garden.......been quite busy with this and that so I will now show you what I was making last weekend for my friends for Easter, I did manage to eat one or two ginger bunnies and a few eggs lol.........there was a mix of choc eggs, 3 ginger bunnies, a chocolate bunnie, chocolate lolly, it's not my fault if they are sick lol.... hope you like my project, sorry the pics are not the best lol

All made on my cricut with double sided card...
Sentiment PC generated
twine and gems from stash
contents all the same so they don't sulk lol

I am entering the following Easter challenges;

Sentimental Sunday ------- Easter/spring

Creative Inspirations Challenge ------ Easter

Pear Tree Designs ------- Easter

Lexi's Creations -------- anything but a card

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter and thank you for your visit

Tilly x

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous creations
Tilly
Happy Easter
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Whisper said...

Happy Easter Hun.

These are simply fabby and i know a certain 4 year old who would love the contents of them too !!!, Luv Sam x

Feebsy said...

Wow those boxes are fab. I love the card you've chosen to create them from. I'm sure your friends loved receiving them.

Feebsy

coops said...

these are gorgeous tilly.i love the little bunny on the top of your boxes and full of yummy treats too.
happy easter :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Ooooh WOW.Tils these are SUPER DUPER STUNNING.I love the shape of the boxes and the bunnies on the top,really fab.I never know where to get double sided card from.Huggles xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Tilly, ideal for a little easter treat, i like the bunnys on the top.
Kevin xx

Jules said...

Hi Tilly

What a great project .. .. I have never seen little boxes like these before and they are great!

I think it was only right that you sampled what you were putting inside. You need to be sure they are scrummy enough to give LOL!!!

I bet your friends were well pleased with their treats.

Love Jules xx

kay said...

hi tilly,these are super,bet they were well recieved,x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly,

What gorgeous boxes, Hope you had a lovely Easter.
Good luck with the challenges.
Margaret

kay said...

happy birthday tilly,x

Aunty Sue said...

Ha Ha I got one but there isnt anything left in mine was very yummy. Thanks

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful gifts! even better when you start to munch on the treats inside!!!! thanks Tilly!