Saturday 20 August 2011

Lazy Saturday


The morning seems to have gone in a blur of nothingness lol.....after getting Mum up at 1pm and putting the washer on, I sat down to make this card, it seems to have taken all afternoon, but I suppose if I discount phone calls, emails and preparing tea, it's not that bad..... hope you have been more industrious than me!

Papers with no name (from garden centre)
Matted onto pink card
LOTV sentiment with distress inks
LOTV christmas stamp,(but I covered the snowman with a dew drop)
Coloured with water coloured pencils and PM
inked around edges
Cut with nesties labels
Sizzex corner with pearls from stash
Cuttlebuged butterflies folder
New ribbon (arrived this morning ) from Mei Flower.... its lush
Glitter and 3D gloss on cake

I am entering this into the following challenges'

Sunday Sketch and Stamp ........... Sketch by Sarah

Paper crafting journey.......Anything goes

Diva's by design ........ Birthdays

Simon Says ........ food and drink

Thank you for your visit and enjoy your weekend

Tilly x

16 comments:

Janette said...

Evening Tilly, Gorgeous card, this should be for you, the image suits you so much..lol....I am surprised you got round to making anything what with always rabbiting on the phone...lol...xxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Tilly, love the image. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

Crafty Loops said...

This is so beautiful Tilly. Lee x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the sweet image and that friendship recipe.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Sweetie......!

thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card tilly.i love the sweet image and colours and the friendship recipe is fab :D

xx coops xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly,

Beautiful card, love the layout and the image, gorgeous colours
Margaret

Lee said...

Your card is Stunning Tilly.Thank you for taking the time to comment on me blog.Hope you are doing ok hunni.Big Huggles xxxx

Alex said...

What a sweet little card! The image is gorgeous and you coloured it beautifully! Loving that sentiment, too!
Love, ALex

Teresa said...

Hi Tilly,
Oh wow another pretty LOTV card, everywhere I look I keep seeing stamps I want, this is a beauty. Hugs Teresa xx

Jo Nevill said...

Super card. What a great, fun image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Laney said...

Super card Tilly love the sentiment too!!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Mina said...

I have days like that when things run away with you Tilly...your card is stunning and the receipe is beautiful
Mina xxx

Britta Swiderski said...

As a cooking a baking fanatic myself, I love seeing stamped images where the character is cooking. Lovely! You did a lovely job coloring and I love the overall card, too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is sooo sweet, I ADORE this image, Absolutely ADORABLE!

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card Tilly!