Thursday 20 October 2011

Good evening all


I hope you are all feeling well today,
I am going to get really mixed up over the next day or so.... it's an age thing.... the hairdresser has been today for Mum and normally she comes on Friday! Already I keep getting the day wrong lol...
Just sitting down after a lovely tea of braised steak and onions, chips and peas...... if I was on death row, it would be a toss-up of this or roast beef and roast potatoes and veg, with thick gravy that no chef would allow out of their kitchens....
Anyway... on with today's card

First edition lush papers (with glitter and flocking)
snowflake paper unknown
Mo's Digital Ragged angel
Coloured with pro-markers
MS snowflake punch
Spellbinders pointsettia die
Ribbon and lashing of glitter from stash

I am entering this into the following challenges;

Crafts and Me------ Blue,pink and green

Aud Sentiments ------- Use any sentiment (joy to the world)

Corrosive Challenge -------- Flying things (angel)

Thank you for your visit, what is your favorite meal??? lol
Hugs Tilly x

EDIT for some reason the snow looks like white blobs----- it is actually glitter lol

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Christine this is lovely and I am not sure which day it is anyway. Not coming near my darling son has given me his fave cold. Then again you can have if you wish. Love this paper must dig it out.

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so sweet. Lee x

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, love the paper, i have that First Edition paper pad from Let It Snow. Love the image

Whisper said...

Super card and layout and what a fabby image too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

gorgeous card tilly.i love the image and your papers and colours are stunning.
mmmmmm thick gravy, you can`t beat it, i also love my custard really thick too :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Yum yum me mouth is watering lol.Beautiful card as always.xxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh beautiful card love them all!