Friday 27 April 2012

Good morning all

I just popped on to show you two of the most lushousness (is that a word?) birthday presents that I received yesterday. What brilliant friends I have!!!


First is this stunning diary with a page a day, just what I wanted to keep my important ramblings in, the colouring is amazing, check out her hair! Thank you Aunty Sue!


From Janette, another of her fantabulous hearts........ this is stunning and shows most of my hobbies, note the tiny knitting needles lol and the tiny book of designer papers! so much thought and detail has gone into this, lots of glitter as well.

I wish you could see these gifts in real life!!

I had the most wonderful hand made cards (10 in all) from my crafty friends, thank you.



As I could not go out , I decided that I would have my favorite foods!!!!
Tiger bread with butter, tomato sauce and crispy bacon for breakfast
I baked some scones and had.....warm scones with butter, jam and clotted cream for lunch
I made a potato pie with a thick crust for tea, followed by sherry trifle and a couple of glasses of red!
Supper was two slices of tiger bread with butter and jam!

I think I have put on 6 stone over-night lol......... still fit to burst!!

I hope you are looking forward to your weekend and have something nice planned

Hugs Tilly x

9 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo what super presents and i'm loving the warm scones, butter, jam and clotted cream - i'll be round for tea this afternoon then !!!, Glad you had a nice day, Luv Sam x

Janette said...

Hi Christine, This is so nice of you, I love the dairy sue did for you and yes, her hair looks fabulous....It's no trouble making something for a friend as good as you are, always there to help in any way possible, we treasure your friendship.....glad you had a nice day, well deserved....
Now stop eating you greedy sod...lol...xxxx

Claire said...

I missed your Birthday?! Oh no! Hope you had a fabulous day hun and got lots of lovely card and gifts. Hugs, Claire x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly,

If I had had your address I would have sent you a card, I hope you had a great day.
I did leave you a happy birthday on your blog.
Margaret

XxJULESxX said...

Wow the gifts are so lovely Tilly! Sue and Janette worked hard on these, your so lucky!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tilly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wow both gorgeous presents of Janette and Sue
Hugs Dianne xx :)

rosie said...

happy birthday Tilly. hope you had a fab day.
gorgeous cards!!! x

Unknown said...

Tilly these are both stunning wow fabulous cards so many lovely details well done , you have been making stunning cards lately Hugs Elaine

Mina said...

oh no bugger I cant believe I missed your Birthday Tilly, Im so sorry...but Happy Belated Birthday and wow to your pressies
Mina xxx