Sunday 3 June 2012

Good morning to you



Well, it's not such a good morning as it is raining here near Manchester..... but then again .... it stops me lazing in the sunshine doing nothing lol.........
Behind the scenes I am busy lol, I have seven different projects on the go all at once, some are birthday gifts so will have to wait till the appropriate times (hope I finish in time )
The tomato plants are now growing in the greenhouse and this weekend I was going to paint the hammock swing but the weather stopped that!
As if I did not fritter enough time away, I have now started a 1000 piece jig-saw on the dining table, which means I have to cover it up every meal time! I need my head feeling lol....
I shall be watching the Queens Jubilee celebrations this afternoon, I hope it is dry in London as she sails down the Thames, she really puts me to shame with all her engagements as I get up and laze around in my nightie lol
Here is a (bad) photo of our dining table, my contribution for my oldies at meal times lol

Today's card is another order for my neighbour for her book club friends

PM papers
Image from Elizabeth Dulemba (freebie)
Coloured with promarkers
Sentiment computer generated
MS punch
MS butterfly
Diamond stickles
I would like to enter the following challenges;

Party time Cutie ------ Anything goes

Simon says -------- Anything goes

Creative Inspirations ----- Use sparkle

Bunny Zoe Crafts ---- Anything goes

Love to create ------- add a sentiment


Must crack on now, I smell a bacon buttie with my name on !! lol
Enjoy your holiday weekend

Hugs Tilly x

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Tilly hope the weather picks up for them such a shame with all the sun we have had. I am sure it wont spoil it though. Great card and table looks great. Thanks for sharing at Creative. Hope you get your projects done too. tee Hee

Sue said...

Hi Tilly, your card is fabulous, I love the image and your table looks brilliant. I do hope this weather dries up for everyone today.
All the best
sue

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly

Lovely card, it's raining on and off down here in somerset, we managed to cut the lawn(meadow) yesterday, now it's going to make the weeds grow a bit more before we can get them out and the bedding plants planted.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and its day for the boats going up the Thames
Margaret

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Tilly, its been raining all day here, I like the Red white and blue flowers, Gorgeous card, I like the image the papers and the butterflies.
Kevin xx

Crafty Loops said...

Fantastic card Tilly. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Lee x

coops said...

gorgeous card tilly.i love the fresh colours and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image. Fabulous colours. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

kay said...

hi tilly,thanks for visiting me,your card is fab,and i bet that bacon sandwich was yummy,x

Amanda said...

Just had to pop over and seee who the naughty lady was that told Keving (McCrafty) that she liked his 'little tools and spare tyre!' What you like lol...it really tickled me!

Hope you enjoyed the Jubilee weekend though and your flowers are lovely. xx

Debbie said...

Hi Tilly...love your card. Such a cute image.
Debbie x

May said...

Beautiful card.. love that image. pretty flowers on your dining table... Hugs May x x x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Another gorgeous creation Tilly! I'm going to feature it in my June 12, 2012 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter! Keep coloring,
:)
e
http://dulemba.com