Saturday 17 November 2012

Well.... what a week!!



I don't need many weeks like this one lol..... being'of an age' and also 'blonde' I am 'challenged' in lots of ways, Technology being a big one !! My happy event was winning Kevin's candy, Thanks Kevin----
My hoover stopped picking up at weekend... I asked my brother to look at it and he only stripped it down on my cream carpet! The following day I went to the Trafford centre with Aunty Sue (who knows everything) lol.... I needed a new mobile and  I HATE shopping..........the day after my kettle broke while I was making breakfast....as I was on the last minute for a Doctors appointment I dashed out, as I ran in the surgery a nice lady said did you know your back tyre is VERY flat??? NO>>> I didn't!....I booked in for my appointment to be told I had cancelled it last week when I had to go to blood pressure clinic !! went back to the car.. YES the tyre was pancake flat! got my phone out to get help only to find it had been cut off and transferred to the new one! (threw the new one to one side last night because I can't work it!)..... Had to go back in surgery and ask to use theirs........got my brother to come to the rescue, he managed (after having to take off the tyre) to blow it up.......... Off I dashed to get the puncture repaired and then off to the supermarket for a new kettle!!! 3 1/2 hours for a supposedly appointment! The Doctor can't understand why he can't get my blood pressure down........ I think I have some clues hehehehehe and I am also still trying to sort Mum's estate. Friday, I had a new house alarm fitted, but I have no hoover yet to clean up the drilling mess..... I just won't look !! sorted!!
Anyway, I have been asked to help on the Church Fayre sherry and mince pie stall on Saturday, so I decided to make a few sweetie bags to help funds. I CANNOT claim any input into the idea for these.........they come from my favorite blog 'it's all fiddle fart'  Helen has so many novel and clever idea's....... I wish I had her mind lol..... and she is so generous with sharing and helping out.....Thank you Helen


I have made snowman snot-drops---rudolph poops....penguin droppings...rudolph red noses.... Santa's surprises and fairy kisses...... 30 bags in all (sorry for the rubbish photo's)

Thank you if you are still here....and thank you for your visit....hopefully next week will be a little less stressful lol

Hugs Tilly x

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous little treat bags. I hope next week is better for you. Caroline xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Sounds like a really bad week Tilly, I am glad the candy brightened it a wee bit, I love these sweetie bags I think I would like the Santa surprise, I hope next week is better.
Kevin xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly

What a wonderful exciting life you lead, not.
I can understand why your blood pleasure is over the roof and flying high. I hope you have a good day selling your little bits and hopefully tomorrow you can sit down and relax. Forget the HW it will still be there the next day and put your feet up.
Take care and hopefully next week will prove to be less frustrating
Hugs Margaret

rosie said...

I think you need the biggest longest hug ever Tilly!!
crikey - what a week you have had. you are braver than me - I'd be in the corner, rocking back and forth and gently weeping!!

hope next week is a much better week!!

love the snowman snot drops!! LOL.
great ideas x

Alizabethy said...

I feel shattered just reading about your life! hopefully stress levels will be getting lower now!

Di said...

What a rubbish week Tilly!! But the goodie bags worked out fantastically - like you, I avidly follow Helen and her ideas are always great. Love what you made! Hugs, and here's to a better week ahead, Di xx

Donna Mosley said...

Love the cute treat bags Tilly. Wow! what a week.

Donna x

coops said...

oh dear tilly.i do hope this week is a better one for you.surely youve had your run of bad luck now.love your treat bags, they are brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

OMG Tilly what a week indeed do hope next week is better for you.LOVE the treat bags brill idea,the names made me laugh.Big Huggles.xx

Darnell said...

Love the silly bags, Tilly, thank you for the link and the picture of what you've done so well!

Thank you for the visit to me, as well. I really felt for you having a morning of zooming down the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole there for a while! Hope things stay on a more even keel for you!!

Debbie said...

Wow Tilly, what a week. I hope this week is better for you. Love the treat bags.
Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

cor blimey hunnie youve been extra busy...lov these bags of goodies loving the titles too lol!!!! hugs sassyxxxx

May said...

Yummy treat bags... love the fabulous selection.... Boy you have had a week & a half... Things can only get better for you!!! Hugs May x x x