Monday 11 February 2013

good morning



I hope you all had a good weekend.
I would just like to say a big hello to my lovely friend Janette (Littlebo) and hope you are feeling much better,  she has been in hospital over the weekend... and it was her birthday yesterday.

Here is the card that I made for her, it took me ages as I am still struggling to get rid of my cold and really bad cough. Doctor says it is the damp weather after coming back from 36 degrees.

papers are Henbury lane,
Label 3 frilly, from go create
Cheery Lyn die
Our daily bread sentiment
 flowers and pin made by Craftyloops, which I won last year.
Ribbon, stickles  and viva pearls from stash

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Bunny Zoe --------flowers and pearls

Glitternsparkle ---------- girls are made of

Sweet stampin ----------- pearls and swirls

Crafty ribbons ------------anything goes with ribbon

Crafty Sentiments -------anything goes

Keep warm and busy and thank you for your visit

Hugs Tilly x




19 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Christine what a lovely card love all the elements and lovely paper I am sure that this has lifted Janette's Spirts

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly

Lovely card, beautiful colours
I hope you get rid of the cold, it's not a good time of year to have a cold,
It's snowing here at the moment,
Margaret

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Tilly, I like the papers the sentiment and the rosette, keep yourself wrapped up and warm.
Kevin xx

pinky said...

Stunning card Tilly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the die cuts ad colours. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, good luck

Whisper said...

Oh simply gorgeous hun, and that is such a beautiful sentiment too.

I hope you feel better soon hun, Luv Sam x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours, very elegant, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

sue w. said...

Hi Tilly, this is gorgeous hun. Love all the wonderful detail and the colours are super.
Hugs Sue W.

Curt in Indy said...

This is simply gorgeous! Love all of the detail you put into this. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. So much of that is going round. I do hope you are feeling better and back on the road to recovery. Take good care of your self! Hugs, Curt

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Tilly, love the beautiful design and very pretty details.

Donna x

craftygranny said...

Wow that's beautiful , Love the colour. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful card Tilly!

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely, such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

mixamatoasties said...

Pretty card.

Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

Kim said...

Stunning! I love that sentiment. Your paper is really pretty.
Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

Di said...

Wow Tilly, this is a truly stunning card! I love it - so, so pretty and of course I love pink :)

Hugs, Di xx

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous! I love the pretty colour and detail.
Hugs Mau xx

Mina said...

wow fantastic card Tilly...I love the shades...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly Challenge
Mina xxx