Tuesday 30 April 2013

good morning.........


Well, this little bit of sunshine is great.......... yesterday, I started by mowing the lawns then took down my net curtains..... I washed (three loads ), ironed, cleaned my windows and got my net curtains back up! This morning the sun encouraged me to strip the bed, re-make it and the washing is blowing in the sun and wind! (shows I have not done much lately)! I was tempted to do a bit of weeding, but it would be a little daft of me because my back is aching.........instead, I finished off a card that is going to a relative in New Zealand for her birthday next week. they are animal mad. They have 1 sheep, 1 small horse, 4 pigs, 3 piglets and 3 dogs!
I thought this would be ideal for her lol...........

PM papers
Matted on to pink card
Image from Jules
coloured with promarkers
Cut with spellbinders label 23
mesh from Janette
Sentiment done on PC
Marriane flourish die swirls
ribbon, viva pearls and candy dots from stash
punched flowers

I would like to enter the following challenges;

A passion for Promarkers --------- To die for

Cutie Pie challenge -------Lots of layers

Love to create -----------Punches or dies

Pause, Dream, enjoy ---------outdoor critters

Stampin for the weekend ----------- Dies and punches

I hope you have sunshine and it inspires you to do something lol, even a little walk.........
Thank you for your visit

Hugs Tilly x

23 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lol when did you take this picture of me. Lol. They will surely love it. Go put your feet up you steed making me feel guilty

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this one Tilly it really made me chuckle I like the image the swirls and the sentiment lol.
Kevin xx

Janette said...

All that work AND a card before dinner.....are you mad woman...lol....it's the sunshine, I have been the same....
Love your card, perfect for your relation...see you soon.xxx

Di said...

Brilliant Tilly - such a fun and pretty card. I bet it'll go down really well.

Needed a lie-down after reading how busy you'd been - but having just had a minor throwing out session here it does feel good to be thinking of Spring!

Hugs, Di xx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Tilly. My friend would have loved it too as she is heavily (!) into elephants.
Now then. I shall leave the keys in the Chicken Coop for you to go and give my home a good Spring clean. Help yourself to the Baileys when you finish!
Hugs
xx

Whisper said...

Oh super image, great colours and layout.

After reading what you have been up to, i'm tired and need to go and have a rest !!, Luv Sam x

kay said...

Brilliant card,made me smile x

Claire said...

LOL Tilly, that made me chuckle, what a great image and sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Elaine said...

A fabulous and fun card Tilly which is bound to bring a smile to the birthday girls face :)

You have been a busy little Tilly! I'll leave a key under the doormat and you can come and do mine if you like :)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly

Gorgeous I love it, great card.

You have been busy, you make me look lazy, we have had three beautiful days of sunshine, gosh it really has made a change. Wish vernon would cut my lawn it's looks like a meadow out there.
Margaret

coops said...

so stunning tilly.brilliant fun image and i love your pretty details and colours.
thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

May said...

Soooo Cute... Love the sweet elephant.. Gorgeous papers & flowers.. Love the soft colours.. Just Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is soooo adorable, what a cute image and gorgeous design, and the sentiment made me chuckle

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies and our lots of layers challenge xx

Mei said...

Love the pearls on the skirt! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Lizzie Laine said...

Beautiful card and super cute image!

Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
Elaine
PDEC DT

Darnell said...

Thanks for stopping in, Tilly! I see that you had spring fever big time, but I'm with you on spring cleaning. Isn't just the BEST with all that fresh air blowing through and windows clean! Glad you didn't overdo it with the weeding. When I say on my blog that "life is too short," it doesn't apply to weeding, ha!

Your card is so adorable! I love that image!!

Jenn Bedient said...

Great card! Love the image and your flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Unknown said...

fabulous and such a fun card tilly my hunnie...soz about my post i have had to re do it lol!!!...been so busy dunno how i did that but thats me numpty brain hugs sassyxxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeousv card Tilly, love the the image and pretty details.

Donna x

rosie said...

gorgeous x

Janis Lewis said...

This is just the cutest thing ever. For some reasons, I'm really into elephants right now. I love this. Thanks for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. I'm featuring your card today on our Facebook page!
Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was featured and linked to your blog!
PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
:) Janis

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Tilly! Love the cheeky image and your colour combo!! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers! Juliexx