Wednesday 11 September 2013

Good morning

I hope I find you well today and getting back into a routine if your off-spring are just back in school .This is a long post with pictures from last weeks holiday.........

Here is an anniversary card made for my friend in Blackpool and again I have used the First edition 'rose garden' papers ( I must put this away now lol.....I used a kraft card base and matted on to pale green card.Stella and Gus are from Bugaboo and coloured with promarkers, MS double heart punch. The lace is from Aberkhan and the ribbon from Mei-flower, the cheesecloth, heart doily, sentiments and viva pearls are from stash.
I would like to enter the following challenges;
Joanna Sheen------------ Ribbons

Crafty sentiments ----------anything goes

One stitch at a time ------------ Use a digi

Divas for design ------------ weddings or anniversarys

Glitter and sparkle -----------add a bow

The weather is certainly moving towards Autumn now, especially at night time. I was away in Wales last week and stayed at Dongelleu near Barmouth, We had super sunshine all week, going around without cardigan's. We stayed in a converted barn, half way up the Calder Idris mountain, such a cosy place. We came home of an evening and dined off local Welsh lamb (sorry to the sheep in the next field lol)......bread from the local bakery and blackberry crumble and sponges made with hand picked blackberries from down our lane.

Our cottage

The kitchen was home from home
 We went around  Bala lake on the small gauge railway..........
Into Barmouth a few times........
To Harlech Castle........
And to Portmerion where 'The Prisoner' was made in the 70's

I think I had better stop there because we also visited other beautiful places and you are probably asleep now lol.
Enjoy your week and I shall be back on Friday with my card for Crafty Catz

Hugs Tilly x

21 comments:

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card Tilly, I so love these images, I need to buy another couple.
Looks like you had a great week, glad you got the last of the sunshine. I think we need our heating on now :(
I have some little mini chamber pots made in Portmerion potteries on my delph rack, Looks a pretty place.
Hugs Mau xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.Sounds like you had an idylic holiday.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the fun image the heart and the ribbon, the pics look fabulous glad you had a lovely time.
Kevin xx

sue w. said...

Hi Tilly, I so love these amusing images. Super layout and papers.
Those flowers in your last picture look fabulous.
Hugs Sue W.

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful card, love the image :) Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week and good luck :) Nikki DT

Whisper said...

Aaah super card hun and looks like you had a fabby hols too, Luv Sam x

The Craft Bug said...

Cute thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful photo's and love the card those images to make me smile every time I see one
Hugs Kate xx

Ingrid Mason said...

What a super Anniversary card Tilly - I love how you have embellished a 'Wrinkly' image with such pretty elements that have come back into fashion today but were the aspiration of wives in years long past - ribbons, lace, bows and pearls. Lovely. Pleased to hear you had such a lovely holiday....sounds as though you ae well. Good luck in our challenge this week. Inrid xx (OSAAT Team)

coops said...

fabulous holiday pics tilly.i love Wales.
your card is stunning, fab bugaboo image and your papers and details re beautiful :D

xx coops xx

lindyloo said...

Thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle add a bow challenge with your super creation
good luck in the draw
lindyloo x

JoZart Designs said...

It looks like a great holiday and the kind I'd like too. Great card! Such a fun image.
Glad you came up to Abakhan, it was so lovely to meet up and we MUST do it again,
Jo x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous post Tilly. Wonderful shots of your holiday, and Portmerion is one of my favourite places.
Hugs
xx

kay said...

Love your pictures Tilly, sounds like a perfect getaway and your card is fab x

Dortesjs said...

great Card and great Photos, yes autumn is slowly comming, and in denmark to.

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing these Christine, as you know my pc is throwing an 'eppy fit' and won't let me see them in your e-mails....gorgeous place, glad you enjoyed.x

Caz said...

This is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments...And good luck..

Caz xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Tilly,
This is fab. I love the fun image & your wonderful card design. Thanks so much for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

DesignerDiva said...

I love your card Tilly, that image was one of the first I used from the fabulous Bugaboo and it's still a favourite!
Great holiday pictures too, I've never been there, looks lovely.
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

MaryH said...

Sleepy from your pictures - NO way! I loved these as I will probably never make it to this beautiful place. Glad that you had good weather to enjoy all the marvelous sites. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us. Hugs

Kim said...

great stella & gus card! love all the pics too. Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge! Kim x