Tuesday 26 November 2013

Good morning.........

Up early (for me lol) today........I need to accomplish more in a day than sitting around!



I made a set of eight double sided table mats and one large for the centre. It's funny but the photo's have made them round, but they are oval!! They are fussy cut which took ages.
These are for my Son and daughter-in-law in Darwin Australia.......... I don't normally do presents for them as the post is expensive, plus I don't know what they have/ want...... so I send money instead.
Yesterday, I parcelled them up and sent them on their way..... well someone has to help Santa lol

It's time for another coffee and then I think the curtains are coming down and going in the wash while it is dry out there.......
Have a lovely day and thank you for your visit
Hugs Tilly x












10 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Christine, I have managed to drag myself over here again, so I suppose thats a good sign..lol...
The mats you made are just gorgeous, I think they will be more than pleased with them...
Will let you know what Doc says later...if anything..x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Tilly

Lovely mats, I am sure they will delighted with their present made with love.

It's a lovely cold day here after a very heavy frost, hope your curtains dry, I have washed my towels today.
Margaret

Judith said...

These are stunning Christine - its lovely to have special Christmas tablemats to use each year and these one will always remind you son and DIL of you - so you'll always be here at Christmas :) - a lovely idea. hugs Judith x

carol said...

Hi Christine...these look fab, i'm sure they will love them..x carol

Whisper said...

Ooooo fabby tablemats hun and what great presents for your son and DIL too, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful table mats Tilly, I like the colours you have used,
Kevin xx

Mau xx said...

Christmas is special for family Tilly and you will be there with them when they use these.They are beautiful and a lot of work gone into them.
Hugs Mau xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great Mats Tilly They Will Be Used EveryYear Just Finishes Off A Table

coops said...

these are stunning tilly.gorgeous fabrics and colours :D

xx coops xx

JoZart Designs said...

Beautiful, they will be a year after year treasure for them to bring out.
Jo x