Saturday 7 December 2013

Good morning...........

I hope you are well today and have something nice to look forward to over the weekend.....
I was lucky to win this ( and some other fab goodies ) in Donna's candy this week and it arrived yesterday !
I just loved him, he looks bemused at the thoughts of the big night coming up and getting home for breakfast before daylight!!
The  stamp is a Kanban clear one.I have coloured him in promarkers and hopefully you can see lots of glitter, the sentiment came with the stamp. I used Jolly Happy Christmas DC papers and matted on to red card and machine stitched around the edge. dew drops and bell from stash and holly die from Marianne. Red stickles for holly berries.

I am entering the following challenges;

Pink Gem designs ----------- Anything goes

Paper crafting Journey ---------It's  Christmas time

Stamp N doodle ---------------- Christmas is coming

Creative corner challenge.......... Traditional Christmas

Totally Gorjus ------------ anything goes with Santa


Well, I am off to do a bit of shopping and then home for breakfast and a read at the paper. Before I go, I will show you my Aldi Festive toilet roll, ......... it is December lol

Thank you for your visit
Hugs Tilly x










8 comments:

kay said...

Loving the festive loo paper, I am using Xmas tissues for my cold lol. Fab card and well done on your win x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and layout.xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby Santa and a great layout too - you could enter it into Totally Gorjuss too, as it's Challenge is 'Santa' ?.

I better not share the photo of the loo roll with H, otherwise he will want me to go and buy some and the nearest shop from me is about 25 mins drive away !!

Luv Sam x

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful card Tilly, love your colouring and design. Great loo paper!

Donna x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the sweet santa image,and the embellishments.I love your loo roll I hope the print doesn't come off or you will be walking around with snowflakes in your important little places lol
Kevin xx

Mrs A. said...

I couldn't possibly use the lovely loo roll!!! Love your old fashioned style Father Christmas and yes the glitter is showing through. hugs Mrs A.

coops said...

so gorgeous tilly.fab papers and i love the fab santa :D
your christmas loo roll is brilliant.

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

This is a gorgeous card Tilly. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. Love the loo paper. Happy New Year. x