Tuesday 10 June 2014

The sun is out................

and so is my washing...........lol......I wonder how long for???? it threw it down yesterday, I would like some summer now please!

I just dropped by to show you some cushion covers I made for Aunty Sue's birthday last week. The first one is done in chenille in colours to match her suite
The next one I made was in an oatmeal colour with yellow and bronze roses, I cut the letters on my cricut and then traced around them on mustard fabric, I then sewed them on with a zig-zag stitch.



I did get coffee and party food when I took them round lol

Here are a couple of pictures of my new patio rose, it's a beautiful peach.


This is the first year my new lily has flowered


The lavender is just beginning to flower and the bees are already busy.....


And finally, I ADORE lupins but they normally die, this year I have planted them in the back garden and they seem to like it there! fingers crossed they are happy protected by the greenhouse lol

My Son and his girlfriend are in London at the Queens garden party today, so excited..... so there is sure to be photo's to share of that big event lol, they even got a free upgrade at the hotel worth £1000.00. WOW, lucky or what!

Thank you for your visit

Hugs Tilly x






















2 comments:

coops said...

stunning cushions tilly and your garden looks beautiful, i love all your flowers ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Tilly I bet Aunty Sue loved these cushions. they are gorgeous and your flowers all look lovely
Kevin xx