Tuesday 16 December 2014

A dull day............

Good morning, Cold and wet today but once I make a start on cleaning the dining room, I should not notice lol.....I love my crystal but hate washing it all!

Image is a Daisy and Dandelion freebie stamp, coloured with promarkes, sentiment came with it,flower from stash, made for a friend at work who has two dogs.

I am entering the following challenges;

Artistic inspirations ------------anything goes

Cheerful stamp pad -------------signs of Christmas

Dream Valley challenge ------------------Christmas

My Besties challenge---------------anything goes + poinsettias

Simon Says --------------anything goes

I hope you are well into your preparations for Christmas.......after I have cleaned the dining room, I need to sit down with Delia and Nigella and look for something different for vegetarians next Sunday, we always end up with Cheese and onion tart lol.!

Thank you for your visit

Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

Cute card Tilly thanks for joining us at besties UK - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

Doreen said...

Love the image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the sweet image.
Kevin xx

Michele said...

this is a beautiful card! i wish you success with your cleaning... thank you for joining our "signs of christmas" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

So so cute and lovely.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry in this Challenge.
Annette DT Member