Friday 26 December 2014

happy boxing day.............

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday. There are many reasons why we all spend it in different ways. Some have families, some are alone, my d-i-l- Mum is in hospital, most of my family live abroad. I did go to my grandsons for lunch despite the fact I have had a virus all week they still wanted me to go. As long as we can find peace, hope, contentment and a smile for the birth of Jesus.
It is not all about food and gifts.
Here is Ryan in his favorite gift, he wore it all day while cooking.........

Anyway..............
My friend Kath taught me how to make this lovely snowman a few weeks ago.......isn't he cute.

I have him sitting on the fireplace at the moment while the central heating is on, but he will need to move over if I put the fire on lol..........
.he is made from wadding, with felt hands, mouth and scarf, 3 shiny black buttons and glittery holly and berries in his hat.
Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for your visit.
Hugs Tilly x

No comments: