Tuesday 10 November 2015

Good morning.........


At last, a dry start to the day but rain promised for later. I had the washing out at 8am so hopefully it will dry.

I made a few simple cards this week. Just slight colouring but lots of glitter. I never used to like CAS cards, but these look okay to me. Mostly LOTV stamps and sentiments.

I have also made a Christmas wreath (so difficult to get good pictures in the dull light this
past few days)
 Close up of stuffed hearts

Made up of cardboard circle, wrapped in fabric and then hession, hearts hot glued on and gold leaves and berries from stash. gingham ribbon and bows also from stash.

Later today, I hope to finish my next project of  table mats,........... watch this space lol......
Thanks for your visit and I hope you have begun on your Christmas gifts.

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Sue said...

Afternoon Tilly you have been busy. Fabulous set of cards,they don't look top cas at all. Your wreath is so pretty. I have not done a thing yet :( Hugs xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely set of cards, simple yet effective.
Lovely wreath, stuffed hearts look great and with the gold and leaves very Christmassy
We had a wet start and the light is dull here again
Margaret

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card's Christine and love your gorgeous wreath you have made
Dianne xx :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Tilly, and I absolutely love the wreath
Kevin xx

Lee said...

Hello,Gorgeous cards,I LOVE that wreath.Hugs xx