Tuesday 24 November 2015

Good morning........

Cold and wet here today so I think after doing a little neccesary shopping, I will settle down with some sewing. It's going to be leftover stew with veg and potato's of some kind for tea.

This card went to NZ so kept it light for the post.
Bugaboo image (love this) coloured with promarkers, sentiment comes with image, and dew drops.

I am entering the following challenges;

Crafting from the heart---------------anything goes

Love to scrap ---------------anything goes

Brown sugar.-----------------------anything goes

I have just got back from shopping and our Bank has just reopened after a revamp (Nat West)......... I think it is time for a move!!! Counter with tills now been removed, everyone unhappy at being pushed to use the machines on the wall (and a lot refusing to) I queued for my transaction at one place then had to join another queue for another simple request that used to be done with the same teller.! 4 small tables to sit and talk to staff about your transaction......... they say it is more private and intimate, but each table can hear what the others are doing! I shall be sussing out Barclays and Yorkshire Bank next week.

Hugs Tilly x







6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the words very true, and great image gave me a laugh
Yes it's dark, cold and missable here.
Yes are local NatWest had a make over, I was to say the least totally discussed, if a robber walked in they would have no chance, he could hold up the bank in an instance. The glass petitioning was there to protect staff now they are open to anything including attacks.
On the 30th June 1969 banks stopped opening on a Saturday morning, that's the date I started working in a bank, they said banks would never open again on a Saturday morning, unions fought hard to get rid of Saturday opening, now they open on a Saturday I think NatWest are going backwards. I am waiting for something to happen then we will see what they say.
Sorry that's my rant over
Margaret

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great man's card.

Sounds like you are not impressed with the all new Natwest - mind you i don't blame you, hope you got on well with your sewing, i could do with you at the moment, as i've found this idea to sew pillowcases together to make a roll out bed for one of Harrison's friends for a sleepover, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant fun card Tilly, I love the image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,


What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Greart card! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Lee said...

Love it.xx