Wednesday 10 August 2016

hello all.....

Here is a card I found in my drafts.... made about 6 months ago for a friend. I wish I could remember the stamp ( and If I looked enough I would find it, but then again, I would get side-tracked) lol coloured with promarkers and stickles, matted on to blue card.

Sometimes, simple is the best for the occasion.....

This is my first quilt ready for Julia's McMillan coffee day when I  go to Yorkshire to help her !
and then ....

 I also have a sock monkey made as well... I really need to make a big effort towards the gifts that I contribute...Pintrest takes up so much time and how much do you make off your pinned boards?????
Hmmmmm! thought so.... just like me ! lol....
Back into work at the charity shop today after a week of dizzyness caused by new tablets...I brought some items home to wash, as as usual..... it has begun to rain....
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the image and the CAS design that monkey is brilliant and the quilt is beautiful
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Christine love the gorgeous makes you have made
Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the image
Gorgeous quilt, lovely colour.
I know what you mean about Pinterest, if you would like to join us Pin Chicks you would be very welcome

Di said...

Hi Tilly! Lovely card and beautiful quilt you made! Miss you in the Snippets Playground :(

The stamp is 'Jemima Puddleduck' by Stamendous BTW :)

Hugs

Di xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah such an adorable image.

Gorgeous quilt and sorry to hear your new tablets have caused dizzyness, feel better hun, Luv Sam x

Barb said...

I love your Jemima Puddle Duck card. What a sweet stamp. Your quilt is beautiful and your sock monkey is a real cutie. What a great charity worker you are. Well Done!. I'm following you. Hugs, Barbxx