Friday 11 November 2016

Hello again.....

Well this morning I was on a mission. I walked into town and first of all went to the Cenotaph for 11 am. Then into the main street where the Christmas market has been all week
a lot of stalls but not many customers
I then walked through the market hall and into the mall...... seems Christmas has arrived here as well

My mission and reason for the trip to town was to hunt out a Father Christmas set of eyebrows....!
My grandson goes out every year on the Rotary float and has got together a fine outfit, even the local optician made him a round pair of glasses at cost price!.... well ....... I hunted some down and a bottle of extra glue as he will need to use them at least 15 times!!! ( hope it is not superglue as he will look VERY STUPID WHEN HE IS AT WORK LOL )
this afternoon found me with Ibrophrophen along with my coffee while I was sewing...lol.....Hey Ho.....
Hugs Tilly x


1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

What a pity there was not more people in the market, there is a lot of work that goes into making a Christmas market.
At least you found what you needed, I have never heard of them so I would have been totally at a loss to know what to look for.
Have a lovely weekend