Tuesday 24 January 2017

Good afternoon....

I hope you are keeping well and warm in this cold weather, this morning I have been to crocheting, always lots of laughs and chatter. I am making a bag at the moment, 6 hexegons made another 14 to go lol...
Here is a card I made for my grandson Ben, both him and his brother are in local football teams in Oz....
made with papers I have had forever, think they are DC, image coloured with PM's
Challenges;

Artistic Inspirations-------------anything goes

Crafting from the heart ---------------anything goes

Oh la la creations--------------for men or boys

Polkadoodles------------------anything goes

I need to do some more sorting in the craft room, a lot of stuff now off the floor and on to my new shelves, and also I need a new home card, I think that will come first while we still have daylight, I hate crafting in the dark although I can see a difference with the afternoons getting slightly longer.

Hugs Tilly x








8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card for a football mad boy, great design

Wynn said...

Great card for a wee footballer and cute image. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

Linby said...

A great card for a boy and just perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

Anonymous said...

Fantastic make, I'm sure your grandson will love it. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
Gail Polkadoodles DT
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk

Lee said...

Fab card.I am crocheting a baby blanket atm for twin girls they are sooooo beautiful.I'm doing the bobble heart pattern.Good Luck with yours Tilly.xxx

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Bev said...

A fab card for any footie fan! Thanks for taking part over at Polkadoodles

Whisper said...

Oooo what a perfect card for your football mad grandson.

Fortunately most of my craft stuff is in boxes and has it's own wardrobe, which means i can craft up and till i leave this house, yipee,

luv Sam x