Friday 2 June 2017

Good morning

Hopefully some nice summer days to come! here at Crafty Catz we have our new challenge set by our Lovely Dianne...  and it is anything goes with a twist of summer fun.

We are sponsered by


One of my most favorite stamps, it is coloured with PM's, the papers are beautiful glitter ones I have lost the cover from. LOTV sentiment,sea shells form stash

I have been in the North East at Staindrop this week, with my grandson and his girlfriend, lots to see and do and it's warm with lots of sunny spells.  I hope you get time to join us in our challenge.

Hugs  Tilly x

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card Christine hope your enjoying your week

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Christine. I love those little shells and how they sparkle! So pretty. Great summer colours too.

Hope your weekend been good.
Nick