Friday 29 September 2017

Good morning.....

Hello from Crafty Catz and this week our sweet Aunty Sue has chosen anything goes with the twist of the colours from our first ever challenge, blue, green and brown...
We are sponsered by

PRIZE.....$12 DOLLAR VOUCHER

I have used Poundland papers (butterflies) MS heart punch, Teddy Bea image, coloured with PM'sflowers bought in sale 5 years ??? ago !!bow, sentiment, and pearl from stash ....matted on blue card.

A busy week which has seen my car fail it's MOT !!! I hope my baby can be repaired---- I don't want any other... She goes in on Monday to see if it is possible ! I have a bin full of garden waste after cutting back summer bedding flowers on Sunday, I have had 5 birthdays in a week so plenty cards needed. I must make a start on Christmas very soon.... I am busy today helping with McMillan coffee day, a long full day but full of fun. I think a lazy weekend will be in order after this week.

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great card again this week Tilly always love Teddy Bea and did you see you won at Polkadoodles think digi tuesday

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image

Caz said...

Cute card Tilly...Have a lovely weekend, well whats left of it..:) xx

NickScrapShack said...

A very cute card! I like the sweet image and the pretty embellishments!
Hope you had a good weekend and a great week to come! Nick

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!