Tuesday 17 October 2017

Evening all.....

Today I had my hall/stairs/ landing carpet fitted. So needing to keep out out the way, I went in the craft room. I have made 4 cards using my win at Polkadoodles last week..... the fitters kept coming in to see what I was doing lol.....

and then I love this one

such a cute little man !!
Challenges;

Christmas with the cuties-----------------cute animals

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge--------------anything Christmas

A snowflakes promise ----------------------anything goes

I am all done now and love my decorating, (it was to dark to take a picture) now I need to start cleaning all the dust from all the rooms after 4 weeks  and get order restored. ! I must say they did a really good job, took away waste carpet bits, and cleaned up as they went along. It was so funny when they came and asked if they could go upstairs, I said of course, how would they fit the landing carpet otherwise... they said... just checking in case someone is in the shower !!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE MOST SURPRIZED IF THERE HAD BEEN ... LOL !!!!

I hope the winds did not affect you too much.... the sky and sun were just sooooo amazing !!

Hugs Tilly x


3 comments:

Lynne said...

You have made some super cards while you had the fitters in :). That penguin is so cute too. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties. Hope to see you again x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely cards, and beautiful images
I don't blame you disappearing into the craft room I would have done the same.

CraftyNatalie said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month. We hope to see you again and good luck.