Friday 13 July 2018

Good morning

Here at Crafty catz for our challenge 425 set to day by Janette, she would like to see your anything goes cards with a twist of  'think summertime'.... We are sponsored today by

DI'S DIGIS STAMPS


PRIZE.....$12 DOLLAR VOUCHER

really old summer pad without name, coloured with PM's, cut with spellbinders, sentiment, flower, butterfly and glitter from stash.

Challenges;

Summer is taking a holiday here, last night it began to rain late evening and it is still drizzling, that stops my bowling today, I hope it drys up as I am helping with a strawberry tea tomorrow, which is an outside event for the Church!
It gives me the chance to return a hosepipe bought from B & Q 6 weeks ago !!IT SPRANG A LEAK LAST NIGHT .....and it was not cheap, a Hozelock product! lucky I kept my receipt as normally I throw them out....Have a good week.

Tilly x

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Christine have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and image have a good weekend the rain is hopefully watering my grass.

Aunty Sue said...

Christine the sponsor for this challenge is Di's digi stamps

Lilly said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so sweet. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful card Christine. I love the sweet image and the pretty circle sentiment.
Enjoy your weekend! Nick (I´ll cheer for England tonight!!!)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and design

carol said...

Hi Christine, super sweet image, lovely card too,hope you managed to stay cool, have a lovely week, x carol

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a pretty card Christine, that image is so sweet, sorry for the late visit it's been very hectic here xx