Thursday 16 August 2018

Good morning

What a difference in our weather, the nights are really drawing in and we have had cloudy and wet days for the past week. I know we need rain, but I would like some sunshine back. This is a thank you card I made this week lilac is one of my favorite crafting colours.

I also made two quick birthday cards, I had forgotten my grandsons birthdays in Aussie. One now 15 and the other 18, they grow so quickly and I have only met them 5 times, still, better than not at all. I was so anxious to get them in the post I forgot the photo's !!

I hope you are enjoying your summer, whatever the weather. Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the image
Sorry for the late comment I have been away

Jo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You cards are beautiful and you are very skilled at colourwork. Jo x