Wednesday 21 November 2018

Hello....

What a cold day with a bitter wind. I have just got back from a funeral and it was freezing in Church, I warmed up at the get together then frozen again coming home. Straight into nightie and dressing gown to snuggle up.
I made this for a special friend who has just moved into a flat.
Love house mouse and the bright paper. Coloured with PM's flowers,charm, twine and stars from stash, Peel off sentiment because I wanted it red lol.

I made her a candle mat decorated with beads, with LED candle and leaf wreath


I also made her a shopping bag for her groceries!

I know she likes them (once she managed to get into all the parcel tape!)

Keep warm

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Yes very cold again Christine just got in from short walk. Lovely presents and I am sure she will thrilled with them and your kindness.

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly I hope you are warm and snuggly now. The card and gifts you have made for your friend are gorgeous. I do hope she settles well into her flat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

XxJULESxX said...

My fav, house mouse! don't you just love em'! I am sure your friend was delighted with the lovely card and gift.