Tuesday 4 December 2018

Good morning

A bit of a foggy and frosty morning here today, it has been wet but mild so I suppose that caused the fog. I am getting along with my Christmas card making, almost done------some posted along with a gift to Barcelona which cost £8.50 postage !! I nearly had to remortgage when I asked for 10 second class stamps as well !!!

This is a new home card that has been sitting in draft for a while. It is time to move over to publish lol

Not a lot to it really, I love the pretty papers which are from an unknown pack. Spellbinders die cuts and everything else from stash.
I hope you are keeping warm.

Tilly x

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning new home card. I am so pleased that you shared it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, love your design