Friday 25 January 2019

Crafty Catz challenge 446

Good morning, here we are again at Crafty Catz challenge with our lovely Dianne setting our theme of anything goes with a twist of ribbon and lace. We are sponsored this week by



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE

AND ALSO

Here's mine

I won this little cutie just before Christmas, coloured with PM's, old papers, spellbinders oval die,  lace MS punch and ribbon. flowers and candy dots from stash.

Challenges;

I love promarkers------------------------anything goes

Crafty Hazelnuts, challenge with patterned paper----------------anything goes

Simon says Monday Challenge----------------Alcohol, drinks or inks

Lemon shortbread------------------anything goes

After a cold week and sprinklings of snow, it is much warmer today. Not much done this week as I have a really grotty finger and on Anti B's.....a side -effect of my tablets. I had to go and have my rings cut off at hospital. Hope it is soon better, at least I can read lol

Hugs Tilly x

8 comments:

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Tilly, I love your image and beautiful colouring, the design is lovely.
Hope your finger soon recovers, sounds very painful. Hope you've got a good book too!
Chris
xx

NickScrapShack said...

I love this image Christine. Great job colouring and pretty bow too.
Enjoy your weekend! Nick

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card I love it. That hat looks so warm and cosy on that sweet image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Christine and love the image she is adorable, have a great week xx

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card Tilly, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Cards by Beckie said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

CraftyLyn said...

Lovely winter image and super heart paper,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge Lyn DT x.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in at I ♥ Promarkers!