Friday 22 March 2019

Good morning.......


Happy Friday, hope your day is going well. We are here at Crafty Catz with our challenge 454 and this week I am the host. It is anything goes with a twist of 'make it square' if you want to do that.
We are sponsored this week by

PRIZE...3 IMAGES FROM SHOP


I used this pretty image which was kindly given by our sponsor. and coloured with P.M.'s the lovely papers were a 12 x 12 sheet with no name. Lace and pearls are from stash. Stamped sentiment.

Challenges;

I need to find the energy to get out and begin to sort the garden after winter, bushes to cut back and pots to weed and sort ready for new plants, it is a bit dull at the moment. Maybe another cup of coffee will give me the push I need !!

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is so lovely Tilly, beautiful colouring and colour choice, fabulous design...the background DP is gorgeous too!
Have a great weekend...don't work too hard in the garden :)
xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty Christine! I love your colour combo and the pp is so perfect. The flowers are so pretty.
Have the same thoughts about my garden, but it´s still a little early here. It gets so cold during the nights, so I think I let it be for another week or two.
Have a great weekend! Nick

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Christine just love the colour's you have used have a lovely week end
Dianne xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image very pretty card