Friday 28 June 2019

Good morning...

Welcome to another Friday and our challenge 468 at Crafty Catz blog. This week we have our lovely Jac choosing the theme of anything goes with a twist of 'favorite colours' if you want to do that. We are sponsored this week by




Prize Choice of 3 images that the design team uses

I love sunflowers so this is my choice. DC papers on yellow card mat. spellbinders die cut ovals, edged with inks, coloured with PM's and lots of glitter. Dew drops sentiment and string from stash.

Challenges;

A little more sunshine this week and for the coming week we are promised sun and warm temps.... lets cross our fingers they are right. It will soon be time for our new baby so I have been busy sewing as well.
I have almost finished another one as well and then found that in all my stash.... I had run out of greens !! no idea how that happened....after work this morning it will be a trip to the fabric store, better leave my card at home lol !
Have a good week and try to join our challenge.

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Your card is beautiful Tilly, sunflowers are such happy flowers, they always make me smile and think of my sister, they're her favourite flowers and suit her sunny personality.
The quilt you've made for the new baby is absolutely beautiful, love the colours and fabrics, so bright and cheerful. Not long to wait now!!
Have a great weekend
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the image
Gorgeous cot cover

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous and so is the quilt. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card beautiful quilt ve a lovely weekend

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos