Friday 7 June 2019

Happy Friday...

Are you ready for our challenge 465 at Crafty Catz? We hope you will play along with us. This week our lovey leader Aunty Sue would like to see anything goes with a twist of 'Birthdays' If you want to do the twist. We are sponsored this week by


PRIZE 8$ gift card to spend in the shop.


My card is already in the post and I think there will be more made of this pretty image given by our sponsor. Coloured with PM's and stickles, ribbons gems and sentiment from stash. Simple but very effective in real life.

Home from my little holiday today, mixed weather but quite a bit of sunshine.

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and image Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

This is so beautiful Tilly, lovely design and I love the image.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!