Monday 5 August 2019

A sunny monday

Here near Manchester, no... it does not rain ALL the time lol .....
I have made a start on the very fast approaching festive season using one of my fave stamps....



Stamp is Kanban 2014, coloured with PM's, matted on to red card, pearl dots.

The next one is cheap and cheerful
DC papers, puffy stickers,  but fun

I also had to make a sympathy card and I love the simplicity of this


I need to use my embossing folders much more again!

I am busily sewing quilts for rellies in Oz....who have just moved to cooler climes on the East side, the Gold Coast to be exact.

Off to do some ironing before tea, hope you have a good week.

Hugs Tilly x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Three super cards Tilly, a lovely variety of designs.
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Three great cards, I love the first one the best,
Sometimes something simple is more effective