Friday 13 September 2019

Good morning

Welcome back to Crafty Catz challenge 474. This week. our host is Billie  and she has chosen anything goes with a twist of  Sympathy....  We are sponsored this week by



Prize Choice of 3 images that the design team uses

I have embossed with a leaves folder and coloured them with chalk,poppy image from our sponsor coloured with PM's, orange matting, stitched die cuts, ribbon and buckle from stash.

Challenges;

We certainly have an Autumn feel to the days now and I have been busy sewing ready for McMillan on the 27th.
2 ragged wreaths with felt hearts.

2 Christmas table runners
I should really have cleared the mayhem on the table to show them off lol...
Today I need a little shopping so I had better make a move.

Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly your card is gorgeous and so are your other makes. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic creations today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the chalked background Christine, so soft, and the ribbon slider is pretty, have a great week xx

Margarets designer cards said...

That is a gorgeous card and a beautiful image

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, love the colours and the embossed background.
Your wreaths and table runners are gorgeous, you have been busy!!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow you have been busy do you not sleep you make soo much and do so much. Also lucky i had no dry cleaning lol. Have a good week