Friday 28 February 2020

Good morning


It's still wet and cold but here at Crafty Catz challenge 495, this week we have Janette choosing 'pretty papers' or anything goes, our sponsor this week is




Prize 5 images for their page under label new release

My papers are from a pad from Aldi, and have lots of glitter and sparkle, thanks to our sponsor for the image coloured with PM's, spellbinder die, memory box sentiment and flowers and gems from stash.

We hope you have time to join in with our challenge, lighter nights are slowly getting longer so that gives us a little more crafting daylight. My thoughts are with those in flooded areas.

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Tilly, sweet image , lovely design and beautiful paper.
I'm always happier when the evenings start get lighter- spring must be on it's way. I think we've all had enough of winter...and rain!!!
Hope you have good weekend
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is just adorable. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

ooh Christine the paper is so cute and great for the cute image, have a great week xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Tilly this is so fun and girly. Love the flower ensemble.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: I am also now one of your followers x