Friday 20 March 2020

Good morning from Crafty Catz

I hope everyone is staying well and healthy with this virus around. It would help everyone if the panic buying stopped though, no need for it
On to our challenge 498 and this week it is our teamie Billie's choice of ribbon or twine as the optional extra if you enjoy doing that. We are sponsored this week by the talented

COLOUR OF LOVE


PRIZE...3 IMAGES FROM SHOP


These papers are  lovely vibrant shades of green but I could not get a good photo ! The image was kindly given by our sponsor and coloured with PM's ribbon, twine and pearl from stash.

Why not try and join us this week if you have time ? The weather has been a little dryer here meaning I could get out for a few walks to the shops. It would be nice if it went a little warmer so I could get a little gardening done although I did power wash my large back garden, it took 3 hours and I was shattered but it gave me 'job satisfaction' lol
 Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

I love all the different shade of greens. Great design too.
Take care and hope your well!
Hugs Nick

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly, this image is so lovely. Love the papers and colours you've chosen.
Phew, power washing the garden for 3 hours, bet you were shattered!
Stay safe and keep well.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a stunning card. I love that image it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

So pretty Christine with all the greens, stay safe and have a great week xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card,
stay safe and well