Friday 19 June 2020

Good morning,

Sunny so far today but the rain is due to come again soon, that does not stop us doing our Crafty Catz challenge and this week our lovely host is Jac and she would like to see Black, White and one other colour. Or you can do our regular anything goes. We have two lovely sponsors this week first up is....




Prize 5 images for their page under label new release

                                                                  Then Also

Contact Ali  

prize


 
I used old papers again and got out my once loved MS cutters, candy dots and sentiment from stash. I kept it simple as it is for a male birthday.

Today I want to finish off a bit of sewing and also I think I need to make a face mask as they are becoming compulsory on public transport and a few other places, not that I have been out much lol....
Anyway, join in if you can.
 Hugs Tilly x

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card I have some of that Dp somewhere. Have a good weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card love the little touch of colour Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Oh Tilly this is a gorgeous card. It is just so cute. I had to use a face mask at the dentist yesterday. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kim said...

gorgeous card!
I've been busy making face masks - I think we might need them for different things for a while to come.
Kim x

Chris said...

Fabulous design Tilly -and that little panda with his blue balloon is so cute!
Apart from early this morning there's been no rain here today- so lucky as we had arranged for 2 friends who have not been out since March to come for coffee and cake in the garden. It was a bit breezy but very pleasant in the sunshine. Hope the weather improves for you very soon.
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Christine, great papers and die cuts and love the soft touch of colour. Stay safe and have a great week xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the design and layout