Friday 10 July 2020

Good morning

The days are flying by but here at Crafty Catz challenge this wee our host is Aunty Sue our lovely leader. Her extra choice is 'Christmas' or anything goes.....
We are sponsored this week by

STAR JAM LINES

Prize  3 digis in our shop

AND also

PRIZE.....$6 DOLLAR VOUCHER


Thanks to our Star Jam Lines for our images, I coloured with PM's the Papers are DCWC Let it snow, The dies are un-named,
I also decided to make an extra one for the stash.....

It's actually matted on to silver mirri and the sentiment is silver but it does look gold on here lol, same paper pad and image.

I hope it gets a bit warmer soon, I am fed up with this rain now, what a bad week it has been. 
Hugs Tilly x


8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Christine both fabulous cards have a good weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two delightful cards Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Both cards are lovely Tilly, beautiful designs and the gnomes are so cute.
I think we're in for better weather next week, fingers crossed!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Tilly this is a gorgeous card. Those gnomes are so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful cards Tilly. I especially like the second card with the snowy paper.
I do wish for better weather too. It been cold and rainy here as well. Take care and stay safe. Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Two lovely christmas card, great images

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Christine love the colour's xx❤️❤️

Whisper said...

Oooo what a cute pair of gnomes and both cards are so different too, Luv Samx